Contract Scientist (Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant)
- 2015 PhD in Earth Sciences, Keele University (Keel, England).
- 2009 BSc in Geology and Geography, Keele University (Keel, England).
Research experience and employment history
- 2020-2021: Research Assitant, at University of Oxford
- 2018-2020: Research Fellow, at University of Southampton.
- 2015-2018: Research Fellow, at University of Aberdeen.
- 2014-2013: Geological Consultant, at Tactical Enviromental Response
- Mineral exploration
Outreach and awards
Awards & mentions
- Runner-up poster prize 2011 and 2013, Volcanic and Magmatic Studies Group (VMSG)
PREVIOUS SELECTED PUBLICATIONS
Xing, L., Pullin, H., Bullock, L.A., Renforth, P., Darton, R.C., Yang, A., 2022. Potential of enhanced weathering of calcite in packed bubble columns with seawater for carbon dioxide removal. Chemical Engineering Journal, 431, 134096.
Bullock, L.A., Yang, A., Darton, R.C., 2022. Kinetics-informed global assessment of mine tailings for CO2 removal. Science of The Total Environment, 808, 152111.